Birth echoes through all our time©RedCat
Time shard echoes in our minds
Minds echo with contact cruel or kind
Cruel or kind actions, echo through humankind
Humankind echoes, with what was done before our time
Time to shed the old, to let new life echo all around
I’m running late for everything it feels like. But mostly it’s about the writing I have left to do. And the fact that I haven’t prepared the advent calendar as I had thought to do. So here a day late you’ll get the post I have thought to re-post to free my time up and celebrate my oldest turning ten.
At first I thought I’d do a re-post today, of my first Echo Poem, to give me free birthday time. But my mind keep going round and round in echoes, so I had to write a new one.
Each year in the day leading up to my children’s birthday I have flashbacks of birth both in mind and body. Not something I mention often as it sound so trippy, but both my own mother and others have described similar feelings. And if your open to it, giving birth is one of the most profound birth-death-rebirth experiences, aka trips, a woman can have.
- 1 December – Waiting a Long December Night
- 3 December – City of Snow
- 4 December – Seen in Tree´s
- 6 December – Surrender Sky-clad to the Moon
- 7 December – Ice Blue Sky
- 8 December – Snowflakes Dances Down
- 9 December – Susurration of Snow
- 10 December – Late Train Blue
- 13 December – Two Lucia poems
- 14 December – Time Is Running Out
First image: Photo by ©Jonas Norén
Second image: Image Source on Wikimedia Commons
Third image: Photo by Isaac Quesada on Unsplash
Forth image: Photo by NASA on Unsplash